Monday, April 8, 2013

No Rent... REALLY?

So, school's out in a few weeks. I'm pulling anchor on April 30th, no matter what. Why? Because I'd rather spend the money that I would pay for "lot rent" on gas to get to somewhere cool. Not that where I'm at isn't cool, but it sure would be great to just go live somewhere else because I can. Why would I live in a high-plains town over the summer when I could live in the mountains and take some shitty job, but step out my front door and be on a motorcycle trail? Or a pack trail? It kind of doesn't make any sense to stay where I am, in part because opportunities are limited and because I don't want to have to cool my house over the summer. It seems that this RV lifestyle is wasted on the old --- I'm having a hard time comprehending the fact that my house can be anywhere I can afford to drive to and then I can come back without any ties in lease or mortgage. It's kind of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment